33rd International Papillomavirus Conference 2020
Dear Philippine Obstetrical & Gynecological Society, INC,
On behalf of the International Papillomavirus Society (IPVS), I would like to update you and your members that the 33rd International Papillomavirus Conference (IPVC 2020) will take place as a virtual meeting on July 20-24, 2020.
The new virtual conference format will allow everyone interested in the field to attend and share their research from wherever they are based.
Please inform your members by simply:
- ·Sharing the news on social media: Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn
- ·Adding a link to IPVC 2020 on your website: www.IPVC2020.org
- ·Or sending the below message to your members
The 33rd International Papillomavirus Conference
& Basic Science, Clinical and Public Health Workshops
July 20-24, 2020 | NOW VIRTUAL
In light of the global health crisis, we have decided to hold IPVC 2020 as a virtual conference on July 20-24, 2020.
In a period of physical distancing and no face-to-face meetings possible, we are determined to bring IPVC 2020 to YOU.
Get the real Conference experience from the comfort of your own chair:
- Watch all the sessions you are interested in – live or recorded
- Earn the maximum CME credits by visiting all relevant lectures
- Browse the e-Posters and discuss them with their authors
- Ask your questions and interact live with the PV-experts, colleagues from all over the world, and industry representatives
- And so much more!
AS A BONUS: All sessions will be available on demand, to registered participants, in the weeks following the Virtual Conference.
Let us try something new, together. See you online!
For more information: www.IPVC2020.org