May 20 FIGO Webinar: Essential Women’s Healthcare During COVID-19 Pandemic: FIGO Guidance
We hope you’re keeping well!
In these uncertain times we offer assistance and assure you that our thoughts are always with you and the women we serve. Recently we have launched a COVID-19 resource centre on our website.
As a global voice, uniting our Member Societies, global gynecology and obstetrics community and our partners in the field of women’s health, we offer leadership and reassurance in this challenging times.
FIGO is hosting our first global webinar on Wednesday, 20 May at 3 pm UK time (GMT+1), addressing FIGO’s guidance on Essential Women’s Health Care during COVID-19 Pandemic. We will be looking at FIGO’s response to COVID-19, new pattern of maternal health care during COVID-19 pandemic, essential services and women health care and challenges of contraceptive provision.
The speakers will include:
- Dr Carlos Fuchtner (Bolivia), FIGO president
- Dr Jeanne Conry (USA), FIGO president elect
- Dr Faysal El Kak (Lebanon), FIGO Vice President and FAGOS President
- Prof. Dame Lesley Regan (UK), FIGO Honorary Secretary
- John Townsend (USA), FIGO Committee on Contraception and Family Planning and Director of Country Strategy at the Population Council
The webinar will be live streamed on FIGO’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FIGOHQ/posts/1269851583217808) and available on demand on FIGO’s website shortly after the live session.
We will be very grateful if you could promote the webinar amongst your members.