ATTENTION: APPLICANTS OF THE 2021 DIPLOMATE PART I (WRITTEN) AND PART II (ORAL) EXAMINATIONS. Subject – Info Regarding Application for Exams
Kindly note the following information regarding APPLICATION for the Diplomate Examinations:
- DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
The set deadlines shall remain the same, as previously announced.
Please email the courier receipt with tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall accept logbooks sent via courier before the set deadline.
- SIGNATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT CHAIR, REGIONAL DIRECTORS (RDs) AND POGS FELLOWS ON THE APPLICATION FORM
- In consideration of the present Covid-19 situation, e-signatures of the Department Chair, RDs and endorsing POGS fellows shall be accepted, but ONLY in the application form.
- Other required documents, i.e., Certificate of Authenticity from the Department Chair AND the Hospital Director, certificates in relation to TTR, etc. should be personally signed by these concerned parties/people.
- The Regional Directors shall be requested to furnish the PBOG a list of names of applicants whose applications the RDs affix their e-signature to.
- The PBOG may call the Department Chair and other endorsing POGS fellows who affix their e-signature in Diplomate Exam application forms, in order to confirm integrity of the application.
- BINDING OF DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
At the present time, innovation and creativity in finding solutions to fulfill obligations are encouraged. In lieu of bookbinding, the use of a sturdy folder and fastener is a good welcome alternative. If there are many documents making the logbook to be submitted too thick, tying and securing the documents together with a string is also an option. What is important is that NO part of the text and the logbook is compromised in the process. This is the reason for the requirement of at least two-inch margin on the left side of each page of the logbook. Neatness, completeness and proper chronology/sequence of arrangement of the requirements are to be observed when binding the requirements however this binding is done as deemed appropriate.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WITH VALIDITY PERIOD CLOSE TO EXPIRATION DATE
In the event that the validity of required documents like the PRC ID and the PMA Certification of Good Standing is expiring or already expired, kindly submit together with these documents a photocopy of the receipt for the renewal of the same.