Final Announcement – Diplomate Part I Written Examination 2022
LIST OF ELIGIBLE EXAMINEES TO TAKE THE PART I (Written) EXAMINATION
July 10, 2022, Sunday – 7:00AM-12:00NN
CTC SMART Building, Ateneo De Manila University
Katipunan, Quezon City
Please note the following:
- The Part I Diplomate Written examination will be conducted face to face.* Should an approved examinee decide to defer taking the Written exam, he or she should write the PBOG stating a valid reason for the deferral. The letter shall be deliberated on en banc by the board.
- Submit the following as soon as possible:2.1 2 pcs. of 1×1 ID picture to be used for the Examination ID (STRICTLY 1X1 ONLY)
2.1.1 Write your name at the back of the picture
2.1.2 All pictures should be submitted before the release of IDs
2.2 Photocopy of your vaccination card/s
- Release of all Examination I.D.s will be one (1) week before the exam, from July 4-8, 2022 (8 am to 5 pm)
(NO RELEASE OF IDs ON EXAMINATION DAY, JULY 10, 2022)
- Pay the Examination fee of P5,000 at the POGS office or thru bank deposit or online transfer.Bank details are as follows: BDO-Katipunan Branch
Account name: POGS
Account number: 007640004729
Online Payment: BDO Unibank
Please call POGS office for the individual reference number.
Kindly send scanned copy of deposit slip
- NO ID, NO PAYMENT, NO EXAM PERMIT
- Release of all applicants’ logbooks will be from July 1 to August 31, 2022 only. Unclaimed logbooks will be shredded thereafter.6.1 For those who are from out of town, kindly deposit payment for the shipping of your documents to the POGS Account.
6.2 For the disapproved applicants, please wait for the letter that will be sent to you by email for the details of infractions.
- Please check your name as posted on the website and inform the Secretariat for corrections.Please contact (02)8921-7647; (02) 8922 0195; 09274380513 or 09175609649 c/o Ms. Kathleen Gail M. Nuñez.
- The Part 1 Certifying Examination for Diplomates is on Sunday, July 10, 2022 at the CTC SMART Building Ateneo De Manila University, Katipunan, Quezon City
- VIRTUAL ORIENTATION : JULY 7, 2022 (zoom link to be announced)
- Things to bring during examination:1) ID
2) PRC card
3) Ateneo gate pass
4) Vaccination card/s
5) EXAM PERMIT : Name of Examinee, with Room Number and Seat Number
6) N 95 or KN 95 (2 pieces)
7) 70 % Alcohol in spray bottle
8) No. 1 or No. 2 Pencils (STRICTLY Mongol only)
9) Ballpen and Eraser
10) Jacket/blazer (optional)
11) Candies (optional)
12) Printed copy of Filled up PBOG Part 1 Informed Consent and Consent to take the PBOG Part 1 (Annex A) initially submitted ONLINE on or before July 7, 2022 *
13) Filled up PBOG Health Declaration form (Annex B) to be submitted ONSITE
Attachments and respective submissions :